Towards an Agenda for Sustainable Food Governance in the post-exit UK and EU
21 September 2017, Leuven
Event in the framework of the bilateral cooperation between Cardiff University and KU Leuven.
The aim of this event is to identify new complexities in global food governance regimes in the wake of new objectives, targets and indicators set forth by global actions such as Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) and the COP21 Declaration on climate action, as well as CAP reforms, and their possible impacts on food and agriculture policy. The discussion is critical due to the changing socio-political landscape of Europe and the impending exit of the UK from the European Union after the triggering of Article 50.
Location: Huis Bethlehem, Schapenstraat 34, Leuven
Free conference registration
- Abid Mehmood, (Cardiff University)
- Tessa Avermaete (Leuven University)
- Prof Terry Marsden (Cardiff University)
- Matthew Quinn (Distinguished Visiting Fellow at Cardiff University)
- Prof Erik Mathijs (Leuven University)
- Ana Moragues Faus (Cardiff University)
- Maarten Crivits (ILVO)
- Jan Wyckaert (Director Vredeseilanden)
- Mieke Vercaeren (Advisor Public Affairs Colruyt Group)